NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 20 (Sat) 3:01 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2
Declined: Zeuvz - Enhancement Shaman 

Class: Shaman
Post Re: Zeuvz - Enhancement Shaman
- How do you like the new changes to your class with 4.3?

I think the changes overall for shamans is pretty decent. But, there is one change in the Enha that I've looked forward to, and that is the "Improved Lava Lash now causes Lava Lash to spread a Flame Shock debuff from the target to up to 4 nearby targets. This excludes crowd-controlled targets and those who already have a Flame Shock debuff from the shaman." I've missed that shaman could do decent AoE damage like other classes can. With this change we now can.

- We run a tight knit raiding team and to cover most of the ground regarding roles we might ask you to change your elemental spec to resto. Have you sampled that spec and think you can perform with it as well?

When it comes to respecing for the guilds need I'm all in for that. But there is 2 things that will be a problem, 1. , I only got some resto gear, but will get everything I need to get a full set of resto gear. 2. I have never healed befor in Cataclysm, so that will be a challenge, a challenge I'd gladly take :) Always fun to try new things :). When it comes to how to spec, I need to take a look on noxxic to see what the recommended spec is. Never healed as shaman aswell.

- Got nothing to say about your spec it's all good. However what's up with your glyphs? Missing 3 (even though 2 are minor) and having Frost Shock??? What can be changed here?

Yeah, my Major and Minor glyph is a total mess, But I will be using these glyphs as soon as I log on. Major: Glyph of Lightning Shield, Glyph of Healing Stream Totem, Glyph of Chain Lightning. Minor: Glyph of Renewed Life, Glyph of the Arctic Wolf, Glyph of Astral Recall. The Frost Shock glyph I have now is a misstake from my side, and I'm sorry for that.

- Our standards for raiders are usually to have 2 crafting professions maxed out to benefit from the stat bonus. You're currently on skill 40 with mining. Do you have any plans to fix this?

Yes, as you mentioned below, I can take Inscription or any other proffs the guild is in need of, so just come with suddgestions and I will see what I end up with.

- Could you describe you priority que for your abilities on a) a single target fights b) an aoe fight?

a) Unleash Elements>Flame shock>Stormstrike>Lava Lash (The rotation after this opening is pretty much use the spells that's off cooldown.)

I always have my totems down with Searing Totem so Lava Lash deals more damage for each stack of the debuff. And I always use Lightning bolt whenever I have 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon.

b) Unleash Elements>Flame shock>Fire Nova (Everytime it's off cooldown)>Stormstrike>Lava Lash

Still using the same totems on single target. But instead of Lightning Bolt, I use Chain Lightning when I have 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon cause it hits more targets.

- Not gonna say much on your reforging and gemming, but regarding enchants you seem to be very slacky. Missing enchant on head & back peice. The enchant on your shoulders are of the lesser quality one. These things needs to be fixed. Suggestion from my side would be to to change your tabard to Ramkahen and level inscription as one of your profession...hitting 2 birds with one stone.

Yeah, I've been slacky on the enchants. I will get it fixed asap. The head and shoulder pieces will come, I just need to farm more rep with Ramkhen and Therazane.

2011 Dec 26 (Mon) 10:39 pm
Former Member

Class: Paladin
Now i didnt raid with you so i can only look at these posts and try to get an idea about how you are as a raider. So if something isnt correct, just ignore it!

And from what iv red i have a couple of things to say.

You seem to be on par with dps in normal modes, wich is a plus, and you seem to understand raiding to a "normal" degree. However there are a couple of things that doesn't feel right.
We have a very tight raiding team as stated, and we like to keep it that way. However to get a new person in to that raiding team is hard, since he needs to perform as good/better than the people we already have, not only in raids, but the social aspect aswell. Now i don't care that you where silent on vent for a raid, but you get the idea. And raiding hardmodes is something else than normal modes, we just can't afford to carry those 2-5k dps that you loose from not having perfect glyphs and professions, a good raider just shouldnt miss those things.

Anyways I want you to contact me asap so we can sort the healing offspec out, i want you to look up a good spec on EJ and general gearing/gemming and il help you with everything else. When we need you to go resto, we need you to be perfect.

PS: go top and read again!

/Fabbs

2011 Dec 29 (Thu) 6:53 pm

Hey!

Yeah, I understand. I've never raided hardmodes, so I have no idea how the raid should be for that. All I can promisse is that I will do my very best and I'm open for changes/improvements. When it comes to talking on vent in hardmodes, I got no problems talking. Professionvise I will be looking into wich I need to improve my dps to perform as good as it's possible.

But again, I promisse to do my very best to not to disapoint you in any way.

2012 Jan 01 (Sun) 7:53 pm
Former Member

Class: Mage
Then why have you still not enchanted your stuff properly?

2012 Jan 04 (Wed) 1:09 pm

I'm sorry it's taking some time, but I'm working on it. Still need rep with ramkhen for the head enchant.

2012 Jan 04 (Wed) 2:48 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
So, what's going on in here? It's very quiet... :roll:

2012 Jan 10 (Tue) 4:44 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey again Zeuvz,

This application has now been opened for almost a month even though christmas holiday was part of that. Facts for us to look at now are the following:
Despite us having a line on the "here's what you can do to improve your chances on getting accepted"
It clearly states "apply when your character is ready" and so on. By looking at your armory there's still a lot to be done, I don't know the reasons for this, if you gave up on it or if you're still working on it.
Based on these things coupled with some others factors i.e no hardmode experience and no currently valid offspec etc. we've decided to decline your application.
However if you still feel like you've could have come more prepared and feel like you can tackle the hardmode content with us, we would look forward to a re-application based on that you take in the things we've said here and apply them to your character.

Good luck
/ Vedder

2012 Jan 14 (Sat) 1:28 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2