NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Mar 29 (Fri) 12:06 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next
Accepted: Misery - Warlock main / Teebone - Druid healer alt 

Class: Warlock
Post Accepted: Misery - Warlock main / Teebone - Druid healer alt
Name: Misery
Race, Class, and Main Spec: Warlock - PvE Destro / PvP affli
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... %BD/simple

What's your name and where are you from? Dee(Or Miz) - Greece

How old are you?30 ( not sure what that means -----> Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation) .

How long have you been playing WoW? Since second patch of WoW vanilla launch.
What experience do you have of endgame raiding? : Vanilla WoW : up to twin emperors as a priest healer, In TBC up to mid BT as a warlock, in WotLK up to 11/12 heroic 25 as a warlock, in Cata up to 1/8 Heroic DS as a druid healer

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. Misery has been my main from TBC till near-end of WotLK, then I quit for a while, rerolled a druid healer (Teebone) and raided, neglecting Misery, but i rerolled on Misery again, cause he's just that awesome. A bit behind, but awesome. So I alternate between Miserý and Teebone. Quite active.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild? I'd prefer to have a private conversation about that.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.Erm, name that comes in mind from Luminous path is Vedder (might not be the correct spelling), if he's noticed anything, it would be completely meters-related, haven't spoke to him on a personal level. Sarcilis is a new member of yours, not sure if he has any cred, but usually when he's able to raid, I'm in reach too.

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? Now that i can combat ress people, I do the best dps I can as a warlock (and stay out of shit on the ground when they're harmful) and be on stand-by if there is a CR in need. I'm doing a good job if i keep my rotation up, not take damage, and not die.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did : took reference from another warlock who is a hardcore raider, he has a demo-alt spec which is also pve, which i'm meaning to try out at some point, since my alt spec is pvp and i can't alternate between them in raids. Destro has a First-Come-First-Serve rotation, just like demo, and is less stressful i've found so far than destro. But still willing to check out demo at some point, i just need to remember to do that..

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game? Elitest jerks, or harass warlocks who are good that i know.

Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat. I got none avaliable at this given time, but I use the Standard Blizz UI, on both Teebone and Miserý cause too many add ons conflict and cause issues. Even Blizz standard cause issues with people leaving mid-raid or being offline as a healer, so I don't wanna burden that.

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.

MerryMaker Miserý is a cheapskate cynical goblin warlock who is chippy and moody at the same time. He'll side with you, as long as the price is right.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.
I can swap between Misery or Teebone, Misery is a bit behind in gear due to the lack of raiding. However trying to fix that. Would like to have a conversation with a recruiter. I do communicate vocally sometimes in raids, but only when it's absolutely necessary due to raspitory issues brought on to me from smoking (which i've quit now), So sometimes it's quite difficult to talk, sometimes I'm absolutely fine but my lungs get tired quite quickly.

2012 Feb 28 (Tue) 4:32 am

Post Re: Misery - Warlock main / Teebone - Druid healer alt.
Misery wrote:
Name: Misery
Race, Class, and Main Spec: Warlock - PvE Destro / PvP affli
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... %BD/simple

What's your name and where are you from? Dee(Or Miz) - Greece

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation. 30 ( not sure what that means ---> Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation)

How long have you been playing WoW? Since second patch of WoW vanilla launch.
What experience do you have of endgame raiding? : Vanilla WoW : up to twin emperors as a priest healer, In TBC up to mid BT as a warlock, in WotLK up to 11/12 heroic 25 as a warlock, in Cata up to 1/8 Heroic DS as a druid healer

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. Misery has been my main from TBC till near-end of WotLK, then I quit for a while, rerolled a druid healer (Teebone) and raided, neglecting Misery, but i rerolled on Misery again, cause he's just that awesome. A bit behind, but awesome. So I alternate between Miserý and Teebone. Quite active.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild? /color] I'd prefer to have a private conversation about that.[

[color=#00FF00]Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also
.Erm, name that comes in mind from Luminous path is Vedder (might not be the correct spelling), if he's noticed anything, it would be completely meters-related, haven't spoke to him on a personal level. Sarcilis is a new member of yours, not sure if he has any cred, but usually when he's able to raid, I'm in reach too.

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? Now that i can combat ress people, I do the best dps I can as a warlock (and stay out of shit on the ground when they're harmful) and be on stand-by if there is a CR in need. I'm doing a good job if i keep my rotation up, not take damage, and not die.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did : took reference from another warlock who is a hardcore raider, he has a demo-alt spec which is also pve, which i'm meaning to try out at some point, since my alt spec is pvp and i can't alternate between them in raids. Destro has a First-Come-First-Serve rotation, just like demo, and is less stressful i've found so far than destro. But still willing to check out demo at some point, i just need to remember to do that..

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game? Elitest jerks, or harass warlocks who are good that i know.

Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat. I got none avaliable at this given time, but I use the Standard Blizz UI, on both Teebone and Miserý cause too many add ons conflict and cause issues. Even Blizz standard cause issues with people leaving mid-raid or being offline as a healer, so I don't wanna burden that.

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.

MerryMaker Miserý is a cheapskate cynical goblin warlock who is chippy and moody at the same time. He'll side with you, as long as the price is right.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.
I can swap between Misery or Teebone, Misery is a bit behind in gear due to the lack of raiding. However trying to fix that. Would like to have a conversation with a recruiter. I do communicate vocally sometimes in raids, but only when it's absolutely necessary due to raspitory issues brought on to me from smoking (which i've quit now), So sometimes it's quite difficult to talk, sometimes I'm absolutely fine but my lungs get tired quite quickly.

2012 Feb 28 (Tue) 4:37 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Don't worry, we all make colour mistakes on our applications, it will not be held against you!

But it is a little late at the moment so after a good night sleep, I will have a proper look at it after I have slept. Just replying to say it has been seen!

2012 Feb 28 (Tue) 7:02 am
Former Member

Class: Priest
Im a bit quiet in mumble aswell, but thats only because im new to this group of fine raiders and havnt gotten to know the most of them yet. I do prefer more talkative persons. all of those who raids knows when to shut their gap when tactics is being explained and when concentration needs to be more than 100% but a joke every now and then i see as a plus in the edge. Talking is fun and helps you socialize!! More talking!!

2012 Feb 28 (Tue) 12:05 pm
Profile WWW

Aye, I do agree, raids are part of the fun part of the game, and socializing amplifies that,

I don't know how long this will last, i recently quit smoking (a month), i've quit for a while before but I didn't have these issues, i sound like an old man with a terrible cold, coughing up and when i take a deep breath, my lungs sound like they're a pot with boiling water O_o. Last time i was just angry all the time for 2-3 weeks -.- no anger issues, just breathing issues this time....

2012 Feb 28 (Tue) 8:15 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Howdy there! Thanks for applying, of course we'll be firing questions at you ;)

First one from me: How actively have you (or do you) RP(d)? And as a direct followup, I'd like to request a tad longer RP story from you. It doesn't have to be 5 pages but a paragraph would make me happy!

As for the class questions, well we got 15.368 Druids for that 8-)

Sav.

2012 Feb 28 (Tue) 8:59 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Hunter
Harro,

Before I go into any depths of discussing stuff, I'll point out what's missing currently. You've shown what you can do in raids, so there are just gaps that need filling.

1. Missing enchants. Easy to do. Missing tinker, easy as well. It's a general requirement for all raiders to be fully enchanted with the chars they apply. Please go ahead and fix these. ^^ If you got these items recently and didn't have time yet, then it's okay, but still, fix 'em.

2. What is your stat prio? Reforging seems to be sloppy, inconsistent. (Perhaps because of the lack of time for the freshly obtained items again, like I mentioned above?)

2012 Feb 28 (Tue) 9:20 pm

Oh yeah, i've been in pvp for so long, didn't even notice my pve gear at all, had my pvp gear in the back of my mind.

I'm still gathering bits and pieces i can,

stat prio i'm focusing on is hit, intel, haste, crit, mastery.

I was recently advized to go affliction or demo, and forge out of mastery for crit and hit. Haven't got round that yet.

I used to RP alot back in TBC, on my warlock and on my warrior but eventually i gave up, for most of the players i met, either got offended for real (my warrior was fury, so i RPed him as being aggressive and violent, and my warlock was powerdriven and a tad insane and manipulative)

I'll need to check up on goblin lore to make up a story that fits him, since obviously he wasn't goblin in TBC, thus the story which was race connected won't really make any sense.

2012 Feb 29 (Wed) 12:12 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
No worries, I'll still be here tomorrow ;)

2012 Feb 29 (Wed) 1:14 am
Former Member

I approve. of the quit smoking part. Good job. keep it up.

2012 Feb 29 (Wed) 5:37 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next