NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 19 (Fri) 4:10 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2
Accepted: Misery - Warlock main / Teebone - Druid healer alt 

Class: Shaman
Post Re: Misery - Warlock main / Teebone - Druid healer alt.
Well I'm still on trial so meh...but I've seen her melt faces in the good old days (tbc) and the so and so days in LK in heavy progression guilds while I was struggling with mediocre guilds back then(alliance char). She's a natural and she will pick it up once more, it's just that the char is currently in progress. It will come together very very soon, and a lock nowadays brings alot to the raid (especially that 8% magic dmg debuff).

2012 Feb 29 (Wed) 4:15 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Hunter
You fixed your gear fast, so that's good. (though the tinker with the 480 int on use on gloves is still missing, you want to fix that and macro it with your dps cds)

I see that you are following EJ, so I won't ask you to list priority for spells and such. You can show it in tonight's raid if all goes well, show up if you can around 19.30 server time.

2012 Feb 29 (Wed) 4:42 pm

Class: Warlock
Merrymaker Frankie "Misery" Steinwickz, Mighty warlock!(tm)

Can call me Misery, champ. Everyone else does. Since ya wanna know a little 'bout me, Imma give ya a little 'bout me.
I come from a long line of tinkers, shadow magus, magus and rogues... but I got no connection with the family anymore.

... We had a fallout.

Ya see... my Ma wasn't very apprieciative of having gold coins pinched... should've seen it comming...
My Pa trained me how to pinch the gold, he had been doing it for years, such an trooper. So, long story short... Ma noticed too many gold coins missing... Pa threw me in the firefury named Ma... Yada yada yada... Frankie went to Orgrimmar.

So, In Orgrimmar I had the "pleasure" to meet this ... ehhhh.. how to say this politely...

He's a troll, tusks and everything, ya'kno.... one of those "don't drive that Mother Earth Polluting mount!! Respect the Air! Respect the Earth!!"

.... Ya'kno'... a Shaman...

Charmed. He ain't that bad though.

I get accused that I'm too cynical, too mean, too pessimist around company... I ain't. That's why they called me Misery. But hey, I DO love company.

I used to be a mercinary, anyone needed some extra fire and shadow, i'd be there!
Anyone needed some back up to fight off alliance, i'd be there!
If the price is right.. I'll be there. *wink*.
If the price is right, i'll sell it to ya.
I got cloth, dreamcloth, mooncloth, spellcloth,
Ya need it, i got it!
If i don't got it, ya don't need it!

Over and out, champ!

2012 Mar 01 (Thu) 12:06 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
I'm getting this whole semi-gangster/mafia style that's going on here ;) I like it! Very creative RP story, thumbs up :D

Oh and if that was a Metallica reference I saw, extra points!

2012 Mar 01 (Thu) 2:30 am

Class: Warlock
Yes, that was a metallica reference \m >|< \m/

2012 Mar 01 (Thu) 6:08 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hi Misery,

Sorry for the delayed reply.
We've decided however to give you a shot. You can whisper me, Savian, Arache or Myisha for a /ginvite.

2012 Mar 05 (Mon) 12:27 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2