NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 28 (Sun) 3:05 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next
Gorganoth — Protection Paladin — Accepted 
Former Member

Class: Druid
Post Gorganoth — Protection Paladin — Accepted
Gorganoth
Level 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Protection 0/64/7
Newly made Miner/Blacksmith (For the extra sockets)

Who are you and where are you from?
My name is Nick (Nicholas) - Based in U.K (West midlands)

How old are you?

How long have you been playing WoW?
About 3 months.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character?
My main, i spend 95% of my time on him.

Were you in any other guilds? Are you in any other guilds?
I'm currently in <Blood Riders> but their lack of raiding ability is pushing me away, with all my over friends in raiding guild. I'm being left behind QQ

What nights of the week are you free for raiding?
I'm in college. I can raid pretty much every night, (apart from wednesday and thursday, having to babysit for my motherQQ )

Tell us about your experience with PvE 5-mans.
I've been prot since the word Go, tanking is my middle name. Dps is spammed and boring, hc's aren't fun unless I'm running around like a manaic doing crowd control.

What do you want out of a guild?
Many things, 1) i won't have to Pm Thórva for hc's. I can bug him on /g instead >:D I want the chance to get some better gear, and not have people whining about my hp. >:( and just to kill lots of shit. (Not literally)

Any specific PvE goals or wishes?
TO get the very HAWT T8 Pally tanking gear, and get lots of swords. I <3 swords

What will you bring to the Path?
Extremely bad jokes, the ability to fill the guild chat with useless chat. Hey Thórva, what does the scouter say about his power level ?

Attach a brief biography.

I bought the game.
I logged on.
I got Red Sword of Courage.
I became awesome!!!!

What else is there to say really ?

The Invisible Hand has reformatted this post for clarity's sake.

2009 May 08 (Fri) 9:16 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Post Re: Gorganoth — Protection Paladin
Why hello, Nick. Nice to see you. In case anyone (i.e. Kekrops) has forgotten who this is, check out the attached screenshot from a moment of true Luminous Path epicness.

So just to give us all the information I need, help me with a couple of things:

1. What's your main source of out-of-game information about being a protadin?

2. I understand you're probably new to or uncomfortable with the concept of RP, but we are a pro-RP guild and I'm gonna need to tease a little more in-character information out of you. Where in Quel'Thalas is Gorganoth from? How old is he? Does he have any family?

3. Tier 8 stuff drops from Ulduar and the hard boss in VoA, and as a guild we're not there yet. What piece of your gear are you least happy with at the moment, and what are your immediate goals in terms of new pieces?

Also, you've said you're not available on one of our raid nights (Thursday), so there's really only the prospect of one guild run per week, Sundays, alternating between OS 10 and Naxx 10 at the moment (though that is subject to change much more quickly). Is that gonna be enough for you?

Attachments:
File comment: BRD — 6 Hours Later
ScreenShot_030909_220944.jpeg
ScreenShot_030909_220944.jpeg [ 276.03 KiB | Viewed 569 times ]
2009 May 08 (Fri) 9:24 pm
Former Member

That was the most epic dungeon I've ever done.

It was WIN

2009 May 08 (Fri) 9:28 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Wasn't it? Now answer my damn interrogationz please. :mrgreen:

2009 May 08 (Fri) 9:36 pm
Former Member

Sorry, i went straight to the awesome picture.

1. What's your main source of out-of-game information about being a protadin?

I don't have a out of game source, i just had 70 levels of practice. I've only checked the internet once for what talent tree is best.

2. I understand you're probably new to or uncomfortable with the concept of RP, but we are a pro-RP guild and I'm gonna need to tease a little more in-character information out of you. Where in Quel'Thalas is Gorganoth from? How old is he? Does he have any family?

I'm not unfamiliar, i just haven't spent enough time to establish a back ground story behind him.

3. Tier 8 stuff drops from Ulduar and the hard boss in VoA, and as a guild we're not there yet. What piece of your gear are you least happy with at the moment, and what are your immediate goals in terms of new pieces?

I am least happy with my wrists, and shoulders.

Mostly my wrists, as they are only lvl 77 wrists. I am hoping to get the epics off the boss in Old Kingdom. The herald boss. (forgets name =[)

When i say thursday. I'm not going to be away every thursday. It'll just be occasional. It'll be wednesday that i miss the most i think.

2009 May 08 (Fri) 9:43 pm
Former Member

Gorganoth came with the high elves first landed in the Blackened Woods, otherwise known as The Ghostlands. They landed southwest of Silvermoon and north of Stratholme. Their fleet landed on the beaches of Lordaeron. Gorganoth and a group of high elves set up a scout camp a mile away from the main settlement within the tranquil Tirisfal Glades. It was simple to start off with, Gorganoth would scout the surrounding areas for natural resources and keep an eye out for any predators. A few months passed, and things started to go wrong. People from his team disappeared, when being met with a uncaring attitude from the higher ranks. Gorganoth and his team decided enough was enough. Deserting was a crime punishable by death, but with more and more people going mad and disappearing, it was worth the risk.

So he set off, with the only two people left sane from his group of 10, and went north. They made steady progress for about a week. The food ran out, the water supply was dwindling, and very little edible animals could be found along the path they were travelling. They became weak, delusional and themselves, started to become mad. Their misery was cut short after they were ambushed by a group of roaming defias thieves.

The next week became a blur, a bunch of loud noises, music, shouting, fighting and then screams.

The next thing he knows is waking up in a warm, soft double bed in a place called Silvermoon, near somewhere called "The bazaar"

(It was theorized that something evil slept beneath that particular part of the world, but the rumors were never proven to be true.)

2009 May 08 (Fri) 10:23 pm
Officer (Retired)

Haha, that Libram drop was EPIC.

I endorse this application.

2009 May 09 (Sat) 3:02 am
Former Member

Gorganoth was rampaging IF tonight, no?

2009 May 09 (Sat) 3:04 am
Former Member

Yes i was.

I went exploring on the Exo boss though >.<

2009 May 09 (Sat) 3:13 am

huzaaa baraaa, a fellow west midlander!

I like your application :D, you seem open minded about RP and show great enthusiasum with regaurds to PvE.

Just one question.....do you like fishsticks?

2009 May 09 (Sat) 3:58 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next