NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 27 (Sat) 8:43 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Hookt - Restoration Shaman — Accepted 

Post Hookt - Restoration Shaman — Accepted
Seeing as my account won't activate I figured I might aswell post this on Boonie's account.

Hookt

Level 80 Orc Shaman (Restoration)
Alchemy/Herbalism

[OOC Info]

Who are you and where are you from?
My name is Andréas and I'm from southern Sweden.

How old are you?

How long have you been playing WoW?
Since the first day, with monthly breaks every now and then.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character?
This is my main. I play it most of the time. I do have my old main (Gnome Warlock) on another server that I play a little every now and then, but it's mostly because of affection value (she's not even level 80 yet).

Were you in any other guilds? Are you in any other guilds?
I have not been in any guilds on this server yet.

What nights of the week are you free for raiding?
I am free all nights. I am currently just taking some classes in school which means I have it pretty slack most of the time.

[PvE Experience]

Tell us about your experience with PvE 5-mans.
I have cleared all the heroics and gotten almost all the gear that I want from them. There are some Emblem items left but that's about it.

And your raiding experience.
I raided hardcore on one of the best servers (Stormscale) pre-TBC in mainly two guilds called Eternal Fury and Seven Sins. We cleared everything in the game except the later bosses in Naxxramas before TBC came. In TBC I mainly played PvP when the arena showed up. I'm very competitive and I always play my best. I learn fast. All this on my old main, the Gnome Warlock. I have done nothing except 5-mans in WotLK on the Shaman.

[The Luminous Path and You]

What do you want out of a guild?
I just want a friendly atmosphere to progress through the WotLK content with.

Any specific PvE goals or wishes?
Killing everything, atleast once. :geek:

What will you bring to the Path?
YOU HAVE MY HEALS!

[IC Info]

A Shaman with apparant memory loss walking the dusty barren wastelands got hired one day by Boonie, another Orc. He was looking for a healer to accompany him to Northrend. After Touring the Fjord they ended up in Dragonblight where they were injured and put out of combat for about 6 months. A combination of Hookt's herbs and cooking made them strong enough to continue. Their future is yours to shape.

2009 May 29 (Fri) 2:03 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Post Re: Hookt - Restoration Shaman
Oh man, AoE heals, nom nom nom. Your forum account should be sorted out now, but I'm definitely in favor of this one. You and Boonie should both /w me in-game for a ginvite.

2009 May 29 (Fri) 9:31 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]