NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 27 (Sat) 10:25 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Blood Elf Priest Vaylane Application — Accepted 

Post Blood Elf Priest Vaylane Application — Accepted
Vaylane
Level 62 Blood Elf Priest
Shadow (16/ 0/37)
Tailoring/Enchanting

I level now as a shadow priest (because it's faster) but my intention is to respec Vaylane to holy or/and discipline priest.
I have healing experience in group as well and I prefer my role as a healer rather than dps. I admit, that I have yet lot to
learn about my class but I'm working on it. I gather all kind of information from my class mainly from the internet. My sources are the basic pages such
as WoWwiki, theholypriest.com, shadowpriest.com ect. Please, let me know if you have hot tips for the better web pages.

[1. OOC Information]

Who are you and where are you from?

My name is Anu and I live in Lahti, Finland

How old are you?

How long have you been playing WoW?

I started last January so approximately 4-5 months.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character?

Yes, this is my main and I spend about 95% of my time in WoW with this charachter.

Were you in any other guilds? Are you in any other guilds?

At the moment I'm a member of <Deus Sanctus>, but because of major inactivity of the guild I decided to leave it.
I think there is no point to be in the guild just because you can and if you're almost everytime the only one who's online.

[2. The Luminous Path and You]

What do you want out of a guild?

I just want to enjoy of leveling and in future raiding in good company. Also I want to tune-up my RP skills as well, because I have just a little experience in RP. I enjoy it though and I'm eager to learn more.
I've learned what running in instances with terrible PUG group can be (aka wipefest) and also have learned what it can be at best with the right guys involved,
it can bring memorable and specially hilarious moments.
Active guild chat is huge plus also! It's so terribly boring to quest alone on the paths of Azeroth and Outland.

Any specific goals or wishes?

I don't have any specific goals at the moment, just those usual. I want better gear for my charachter and an opportunity to run instances and raid as much as it is possible.
Of course I want to level up rather fast that I could support the guild in the raids. And last but not least to modestly become the best healer of the world! Oops, I actually had some goals.

Do you know anyone in the Luminous Path?

I have quested a little and ran Blackrock Spire with Wrok, Ahumado and Gabriy.
They said that they would support my application.

What will you bring to the Path?

A taste of black humor and an helpful hand when needed and also when particularly not.

[3. PvE Questionnaire]

What nights of the week are you free for raiding?

I'm a student without a summer job so I'm free to raid almost every night. Monday and Wednesday nights I have usually something else to do but other nights I'm free.

Tell us about your PvE experience.

Well, it's a bit poor. I have run some of the classic dungeons and now I'm heading to the Outlands.
I hope that I could gain more experience with the Luminous Path.

[4. PvP Experience]

What is your main PvP role?

Because I haven't any particular PvP experience I really can't say, but I would prefer it as a healer.

[5. IC Section]

Vaylane was born in the Silvermoon City within the rather average family. She have a twin sister Vaylana who's quite different from Vaylane. As her sister
Vaylana is temperament and murky minded Vaylane sees the world in different light. She is more open minded and constant. Like the moon have two sides so do the sisters
represent two different sides of the moon. When Vaylana rather hides in the dark shadows
of the moon by contrast Vaylane enjoys being in the bright glow of the silvery moon. In spite of all sisters had one shared concern: they hungered for magical power.
Via different turns Vaylane ended up to become a shadow priest who was eager to explore world and seek for something unidentified. At the same time her sister Vaylana
found also the path of shadow but she decided to turn to great and experienced warlock. Time passed and their time of laugh and youth was just about to end when
something sudden happened. That changed their lives for good. Those events led to that Vaylane left her home one misty
morning and rode to the distance leaving her sister Vaylana behind without a word.

However, world of Azeroth with it's darkest sides have taught and made Vaylane what she is today. She is cautious and it needs a lot effort
to get to close to her, despite of all her sister might be the only one who knows the real Vaylane.

2009 Jun 02 (Tue) 3:23 pm
Former Member

Class: Warrior
Post Re: Blood Elf Priest Vaylane Application
Confirming: yes, we went into Blackrock Spire (both Lower and Upper) with Vaylane, and had a very good impression - good personality and competent teamplay.

Support.

2009 Jun 02 (Tue) 4:11 pm
Profile ICQ

Finally you got it done :)

Total support 100% <3

- Wrokkie

2009 Jun 02 (Tue) 5:20 pm
Officer (Retired)

Well, endorsement from three people currently on the Path makes for a strong application indeed. I support.

2009 Jun 02 (Tue) 6:16 pm

Yes, we be needing finnish females to the guild, Raigy supports <3

2009 Jun 02 (Tue) 8:05 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Yes! to healers... Yes! Yes! YES!!!! to healers who do not represent loot competition. And since you made a careful, well-thought-out application, I even approve with my serious Guild Master hat on. /w me, Kekrops, Ekhan, or Zalmoxis for a ginvite.

2009 Jun 02 (Tue) 8:23 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]