NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 27 (Sat) 9:38 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Irynda | Priest | Application — Accepted 

Post Irynda | Priest | Application — Accepted

---------------------

Hello and welcome to my awesome application!
Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride that this marvelous piece of text will offer you.

---------------------

Irynda [Is too epic for a Title]
80 Undead Priestess
Discipline: 57/14/0
Holy: 15/56/0

[1. OOC Information]

Who are you and where are you from?
I'm Sara and im 22 years old. I'm hyper, hot headed, amazing, a quick learner, nerdy, artistic and made of awesome. Current place of residence.... Sweden.

How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.

Ehm, 22. (i dont know what reverse Polish notation means...)

How long have you been playing WoW?
Since launch of WoW but i haven't played since. So in total maybe a year.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character?
This is my main indeed. I spend 80% of my time on Irynda. 20% of my time on wow is spend on one of my many alts.

Were you in any other guilds? Are you in any other guilds?
Im not going to mention the guild names simply because it doesn't matter at this point.
Ive been a part of many guilds through out my wow time. But i want to start fresh.

[2. The Luminous Path and You]

What do you want out of a guild?
WORLD OF WARCRAFT! RAH HA HA, No but seriously. I want to experience WoW once and for all.
Ive always ended up in either not serious guilds. By that i mean they aren't active AT all or Too serious guilds. Like, Raid raid raid raid Have no life raid raid.

So what i want from you guys is fun, experience, laughs, addiction, passion and above all motivation to log on. In other words friends.

Any specific goals or wishes?
Hmm, I want to see all the places i haven't seen in wow yet, Like the old TBC instance and all 10man content. Im not that interested in ulduar though. I want the tier too....

Do you know anyone in the Luminous Path?
I cant say i do, Sadly.

What will you bring to the Path?
Rapid spammage in guild chat containing cohesive sentences, mind you. Amazing healing saves that will be followed by:
Very fortunate guildie: "Oh god, i thought i was dead...."
Irynda: "Hah Not on my watch -snicker-"

[3. PvE Questionnaire]

What nights of the week are you free for raiding?
Hmm, Im unemployed so basically any week day.
But! Its summer and i prefer going out in the sun rather than wowing.
which means, i can come on and raid but i might not be super active every hour of the day in wow.

Tell us about your PvE experience.

Ive healed:
All Wotlk Heroics, Including some crazy achievement tries.
25 OS
25 Nax
25 VoA
10 Voa

I have yet to do Malygos and i don't remember if i did 10 OS, Mind you healing 25 is easier than 10 so i applaud you 10man healers.

[4. PvP Experience]

What is your main PvP role?
I heal, that is what i do.
I make people feel superior, i save days,i make moments.

Tell us about your PvP experience.
I dont world pvp because so far, its dead and when it happens its not world pvp its ganking. Ganking is not pvp, it never has been and it never will be and i will never take part in it. If you're in a party with me and you decide to jump someone because you have a healer with you: Enjoy your death. But if youve been ganked, i will die trying to defend your honor and give you the revenge you deserve.

But other than that, I do alot of BG's where i take pride in topping the healing meters, im starting with Arena but thats just a humiliating story to retell.

[5. IC Section]

On the cold, snow covered peaks in the forsaken lands of Northrend a lonely undead stands. Her pale white skin shows now trace of emotion as she mindlessly looks out over the land.

"Its time." She thought to herself. "Its time to move on, Ive lingered for too long..."

She tilts her head to the side and lets her eyes rest for a bit on her scaled companion.
"Dont you agree, friend? Let's find a new adventure."

The bronze dragon lets out an agreeing roar and with that, they were off.
As they soared over the barren lands of north Irynda couldn't help to think of her past.
Of her struggles, she had completed so many goals but she wanted more and she came to think of the one goal she had yet to achieve.

"Is my heart to cold...." She whispered softly, "or is my mind to strong." She closed her eyes, and let go of unpleasant thoughts and feelings.
"No, its none of that. I'm just too great for the people in this world!!" She roared. "To Orgrimmar my friend, Not even Thrall can hold me back now! "

2009 Jun 26 (Fri) 2:55 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Warlock
Post Re: Irynda | Priest | Application.
Having chatted with you in-game and now read your application, I strongly endorse this. I vote yea.

Plus the picture is preeeety.

2009 Jun 26 (Fri) 3:34 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Post Re: Irynda | Priest | Application.
Yes I heartily approve of a priest and moar healz. And I like your application, even if we are swiftly turning into the Scandinuminous Path. Whisper me or Zalmoxis in-game for an invite.

2009 Jun 26 (Fri) 5:27 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]