NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 28 (Sun) 1:15 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next
Declined — Goreyface Arcane Mage! 

Post Declined — Goreyface Arcane Mage!
Goreyface
Level 80 Blood Elf Mage
Arcane (66/5/0)
Miner/Herb

Who are you and where are you from?
My name's Paul, and I am from Bridgend, South Wales.

How old are you?

How long have you been playing WoW?
Ive been playing wow for around two years

Is this your main? How often do you play this character?
This is my current main i spend most of my time on him when im playing WoW.

Were you in any other guilds? Are you in any other guilds?
Well i have recently moved to this server from the Venture Co, where I use to be part of a guild named ressurection.

What do you want out of a guild?
I want a active guild that does alot of raids and can stop me from pugging.

Any specific goals or wishes?
When i grow older i wish to be full T8 and be the best of the best

Do you know anyone in the Luminous Path?
Not at the moment, but i hope i can get to know the members.

What will you bring to the Path?
A active player and COOKIES!

What nights of the week are you free for raiding?
I can raid when ever im needed

Tell us about your PvE experience.
Well ive done VoA 10/25 and OS 10/25 Ive been wanting to clear Naxx10/25 but all i can find is puggs and that never ends well. Ive done construct/plauge/arachnid quater's on 25, on 10 ive done military/plauge/arachnid.

IC.

I was born and raised in a small part of eversong woods, i lived in a place called sunstrider isle were i attended falthrein
academy and learn all about arcane magic, when i reached the age of 21 i set sail to orgrimmar and met King Thrall, he told me all about the enemies of the horde and how to conquer the lich king.

The reason why i have the name goreyface is because i was originally from the server neptulon and when imoved to Venture Co there was nobody named goreyface so i had to stick with this name and soon after my freinds stopped playing i moved to The Defias Brother Hood server and only to find yet another server with nobody named goreyface and i havn't been able to change my name since.

Last edited by goreyface on 2009 Jul 09 (Thu) 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

2009 Jul 08 (Wed) 11:07 pm
Officer (Retired)

Post Re: Goreyface Arcane Mage!
1. We usually don't like applicants to skip parts of the application, like the IC stuff. So do that please :D

2. Your gear level seems like it's a little low for where the Path is in progression at the moment. What are your specific plans for bringing your DPS up to where it needs to be, and are you willing to take the initiative to move yourself through Naxx before joining us in Ulduar? We do some remedial runs for Naxxramas, but it's no longer one of our main projects.

2009 Jul 08 (Wed) 11:18 pm

I dont mind doing raids to get my gear up thats what ive been aiming for.

2009 Jul 08 (Wed) 11:25 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
I'm glad you've applied: this is a class we lack in our raid composition and if you're as enthusiastic as comes across in the parts of the application we have, I think you'd make a good addition to the guild.

Unfortunately, we won't consider this application without an RP section. You can look over the other applications and realize it doesn't have to be anything glorious or extensive, but it's necessary.

Also: could you tell me about your name? "Goreyface" seems like an odd name for a Blood Elf (this being an RP server and all), so I was wondering if you could tell me what the origin of it is and why you chose it.

2009 Jul 08 (Wed) 11:39 pm

If im not horribly mistaken arcane is not the best (highest dps) in raids? Do you have dual spec and / or would you be willing to respec to contribute in raids?
If im wrong please ignore what I said but at least it used to be the frostfire spec with huge crits and ignite burns that was considered the best build in previous patches. I guess the firebolt spec does little more dps now but is more mana consuming than frostfire spec atm.

2009 Jul 09 (Thu) 1:32 pm

I do have duel spec i just hardly use it but if it is going to improve my DPS i will try it out, and if it does help improving the raid ill change straight away and for the question of my name i have added it in to my application right at the bottom.

Last edited by goreyface on 2009 Jul 09 (Thu) 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2009 Jul 09 (Thu) 3:42 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
We've actually asked you several questions, of which you've only answered one. Care to comment on the others?

2009 Jul 09 (Thu) 3:46 pm

I have replied i just edited posts

2009 Jul 09 (Thu) 10:41 pm
Former Member

I have to comment that I'm not very longing to see our guildtag below a name I'd report as one breaking the RP server naming policy, and "Goreyface" is exactly such a name. Considering that by the other points of the application you will indeed make a great addition to our colorful bunch, and if you have nothing against changing the name - what if we deliberately get your reported for a name change?

2009 Jul 10 (Fri) 8:20 am

If you could that would be brilliant.

2009 Jul 10 (Fri) 4:42 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next