NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 8:44 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Declined: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang 

Post Declined: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
[color=#00FF00]Name:[/color] [color=#400080] Morrana[/color]
[color=#00FF00]Race, Class, and Main Spec:[/color] [color=#400080]BE, Rogue, Assasination[/color]
[color=#00FF00]Armory Link: [/color]
[color=#400080]Well, since I am a level 12, think it's kinda pointles to look at my sexy gear.. Though got one green item.. rawr..[/color]

[color=#00FF00]What's your name and where are you from?[/color]
[color=#400080] I have many names, like Mistress, Queen, Center of Universe, Goddess, Oh my god please do not hurt me..

Tho I think last one not a name.. hm...

But you can call me Simona. *nods* And my country is: Croatia. [/color]

[color=#00FF00]How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.[/color]
[color=#400080]204+ :D[/color]

[color=#00FF00]How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding?[/color]
[color=#400080]Well I am playing for about 3 years, started Sporregar as hordie, got two characters to 80 and rerolled to Argent Dawn alliance and transfered one of the 80's there, now I have two more there and somehow ended up leading a guild. But unfortunately always sought some good battlegrounds and those two just plain sucked. So here I am, looking for some good old PvP.

Expereience with engame raiding.. well actually all... though never downed Sindragosa or mr. LK.[/color]

[color=#00FF00]Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. [/color]
[color=#400080]On this realm.. well it's my main.. *nods*

But my AD characters are: Rahhu, Eryicinae and Selkit.[/color]

[color=#00FF00]What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild? [/color]

[color=#400080]On Sporeggar I was in RP guild then transfered to social one, where I am today. On Argent Dawn, first was at raiding guild but left ( there is a drama behind it, but honestly, who wants to hear about drama on this nice morning, but if you wish to feed on the juiciness of the gossip, poke me and I will tell you). At the moment have my own little guild and am ina cool raiding comunity made up from small RP guilds. We are not that groundbreaking on process, but at least I am having fun whilist raiding.[/color]

[color=#00FF00]Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.[/color]

[color=#400080]Oh.. So you wish to see am I a psyho? Well I can tell you myself I am one.. *fixes her dress made up from children skin*

But, as you wish..
Sporeggar: Apolla, Manaxus, Beefbringer or possibly anyone in Carpe Omnius, met most of them IRL even.

Argent Dawn: Enyalious, Nethalien (who came to this realm with me, rerolled a shammy).[/color]

[color=#00FF00]What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?[/color]Ummmm....
[color=#400080]Guess If i do not screw up.. I am kinda hard on myself, always think it's my fault. Role, well all of them, though mostly raid with my DPS kitty.[/color]

[color=#00FF00]Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did..[/color]
[color=#400080]Well just want to mutilate people.. har har[/color]

[color=#00FF00]Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?[/color]
[color=#400080]Elitist Jerks, wowwiki, and anywhere else google takes me.[/color]

[color=#00FF00]Please provide the following (you may link them or attach them directly to your post). For both, you may capture either a 10- or 25-player raid, and VoA is perfectly acceptable.
[list]• a screenshot of your UI during raid boss combat; and
• a log parse from a 10- or 25-man raid boss encounter using worldoflogs.com or similar.[/list][/color]

[color=#400080]um.. I really do not have those.. but kinda got the impression this is social guild, so if it's not obvious til now.. kinda am applying for social reasons..[/color]

[color=#00FF00]Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.[/color]

[color=#400080]Ok.. I will write you a short story.. Do not judge it by it's shortness it is just made up on the spot.. XD

There were small thuds coming from my left side, for a moment they reminded me of a mechanical toy I had as a child, it always made those thuds when it came upon an obstacle it cannot pass, so it just continued endlessly in its tries to pass it, but always ended up just crashing into the object. Over and over again.
Thump, thump, thump...
I hated that stupid toy.
Lazily I lifted my eyes from the spot on the table that was for some mysterious reason occupying my whole attention and looked at the direction that sound was coming from.
A man behind a bar was pouring beer into pints and lining them one after other, he was everything a typical bartender should look like. Dirty apron, beer belly and of course dark green orkish skin and big yellow tusks growing upward from his mouth that made his face as unfriendly as possible. But he was not making that noise, but the orc that was standing next to the bar dressed all in heavy plate and a big axe strapped to his back. The armor was old and rusted at few places, it even had few loose places, like the orc was a bit too big for it. Judging by his younger features and lighter green skin tone I would say he is still in his teens and the armor is probably his father's.
The young orc was making the thuds with his plate gloves. Clashing his fingers upon the counter, endlessly repeating the movement.
" Will you finish already?! How long does it take to fill up dozen of pints? Or are you just trying to make me die of thirst here so you can have all my gold?"
His voice was rugged and deep, but not as deep as the bartender's who first just looked at him with distaste then just sighed and said.
"Coming up, Sir."
Young orc just continued to thump with his fingers, but a bit louder.
There was a distant mummer on the far side of the bar, where a small group of orcs was talking about their boar hunt.
Waitress passed by my table and picked up empty glass from my table and looked at my dirty boots that were casually resting on the top of the table with a small frown that disappeared next instant as she smiled at me and asked.
" Will you be needing another one miss?"
Her eyes were going back and forth from my eyes to my boots.
" I thought feet on the table are usual conduct here." I shifted my gaze towards the orc by the bar. "Judging by the crowd that comes here." I removed my feet and stood up, adjusting my daggers that were strapped around my thighs. “I’m leaving anyway."
She smiled and rolled her eyes. „Oh, it's just Jakbah and his friends, he passed his rite to adulthood by slaying some bores, so he is celebrating. he thinks he is a man now with that axe, so therefore the attitude. But come to think of that, he always had that mightier than thee attitude that drives the girls crazy." She giggled with a dazed look in her eyes and turned to look at him.
„He definitely is driving me crazy.." I said and started walking towards the counter pulling few coins out of my pocket.
The waitress glared at me with a careful look and eyed me up. Bah, women..
“Finally!" Jakbah said as I was approaching the counter, took out a big bag of coins and dogged inside with his big hand taking out heap of them and put them on the counter. „Now keep it coming, and let your daughter serve us." he looked at her with a smile that didn't hide his intention. „While drinking, I like to grab a piece of.." He didn't finish but diverted his gaze on me. “Elf. Oh, ho ho.. Never had one of those foxy little things. I wonder how hard you would scream when I get a hold of you." He eyed me up just as I took out few silver coins and put them on the counter. “You are all stuck up little bit..."
He didn't finish his sentence but his hands were gripping his troth and he was looking at me in wonder as blood started flowing down his arm and torso. I casually returned my daggers to their hilts and took the coin bag Jakbah had in his hand slipping half of its contents on the counter and another half I kept for myself.
"I think this will be enough for the mud stains I left on your table, and for blood on the floor. Sorry about that, couldn't be avoided."
A loud thud echoed trough the bar as Jakbah's limp body hit the floor. The waitress started to scream.
“It’s ok; we needed to take out the trash anyway." The old orc smiled menacingly, bearing his pointy teeth. I actually like this guy.
There was some rumble in the far corner of the bar and footsteps getting louder.
"Think this is my queue to go." I gave the bartender a smile and vanished into the shadows.

Just a typical evening....
[/color]

[color=#00FF00]Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.[/color]

[color=#400080]Aside that it's a social application.. Guess nothing..
[/color]

2010 May 15 (Sat) 8:54 am
Former Member

Post Re: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
Strongly advising you to change font color; at this point your application is pretty much in stealth mode.

edit: Yes, even if the font matches your avatar.

2010 May 15 (Sat) 10:09 am
Former Member

Class: Priest
I knew Beefbringer, Veredi and cie when I was playing myself on Sporregar. I was Saadi from the <Thunderwolfs> (yeah with the typo, which was not a typo :p)

2010 May 15 (Sat) 10:39 am
Profile WWW
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
I've just gone ahead and disabled BBCode in the top post, on the theory that it's easier to read through the tags than it is to squint or get my infra-red glasses.

2010 May 15 (Sat) 2:14 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
As this is obviously a social application, I will go ahead and throw this question in: You've not listed any acquaintances in the Path, or the server for that matter. How sure are you that you will fit in snuggly with the psycho's we are already harboring?

(Don't tell the Orgrimmar Mounted Police I'm here, already had to change my haircut to avoid being detected)

Sav 8-)

2010 May 15 (Sat) 3:15 pm
Officer (Retired)

Savian wrote:
Orgrimmar Mounted Police

>.<

2010 May 15 (Sat) 3:34 pm

Oh sorry about the color :D This this new one is better.. ^^

Saadi, name rings a bell honestly. Liked thunderwolves, one of rare RPers left on Sporr.

Fit the pryho? You bring a child and iI'll bring a knife and we shall see how good we connect.. :roll:

2010 May 15 (Sat) 4:11 pm
Officer (Retired)

Hey Simona,

Thanks for your interest in the Luminous Path, but I think you've got the wrong impression of what's on offer here: the most cursory glance through the "General Information" forum would have made it pretty clear that we're not (just) a "social guild". That said, we do take social members if they add something to the guild atmosphere.

In this particular case, I'm quite put off by the jokes about child murder and not convinced that this alt with which you are applying has an active future ahead of it. Good luck finding a guild better suited to you and what you're looking for.

2010 May 15 (Sat) 5:24 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]