NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 28 (Sun) 1:51 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Declined — Wrathsoldier Dk Dps/Tank 

Post Declined — Wrathsoldier Dk Dps/Tank
NAME:Wrathsoldier
Race/Class: Tauren Death knight
Main Spec:Blood, offspec frost
Primary Professions:Enchanting
Armory Link:
Fishing Skill: 67

What's your name and where are you from? My name is philip and im from sweden.

How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation. im from sweden and im 18 years old :)

How long have you been playing WoW? (may also help explain strangely high fishing skills) i have played wow for 5 years on diffrent chars, and im playing on my dk that i have been doing for 4 mounths now :)

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. No it isent, but maybe will be in the time now, i have a priest/palladin/rogue that i have been playing before, but im tierd off them now :P

What's your guild history? Are you in a guild right now? Are you leaving that guild because of some drama you caused? Cause one thing we really don't want is drama... No, you say? Then why are you leaving? im not in a guild, havent been that for 4 months xD

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. nope dont know anyone

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? my job is to give 100% dmg to you guys ;)

What's your PvE experience like? relly hige, but havent done toc10/25 all other instance i know ^^

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did. blood is the best dps atm for dks that why :)

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game? wowwikkie and throw friends

Obviously you're here for the awesome PvE, but this being an RP realm, and us lot being total nerds, indulge us: end your application with a short biography, in-character note to the officers, or other story or statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and this section is not optional. youst want to raid with u guys, and be social and help ppl thats all :)

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application. can raid 4-6 days week ;)

Technicolor fixed by Thórva

2009 Sep 25 (Fri) 11:07 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Post Re: Wrathsoldier Dk Dps/Tank
I'm not optimistic about this given the level of effort it evinces, but I'll give colleagues a chance to comment as well. In the meantime, help redeem yourself through the following remedies:

Quote:
im from sweden and im 18 years old

• Specifically on the raid role question: what makes DK DPS different from DPS that other classes bring? In other words, in a ten-man raid that isn't a class run, what are the special advantages of having a DK in the group?

• Finally, the RP section. This is an absolute requirement. It doesn't have to be anything fancy at all, just evidence of some thought. You've obviously played through the DK starting areas, which are full of explanations and lore about the story of the Death Knights. Is there anything you can tell us about Wrathsoldier as a character?

2009 Sep 25 (Fri) 11:23 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Applicants to the guild should note that this is exactly what your application should not look like. Enthusiasm, while appreciated, is not a replacement for substance or effort.

2009 Sep 25 (Fri) 11:24 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Hey Philip,

Answers don't seem to be forthcoming, but even if they were, there's not a lot for us to work with here. You haven't filled out the application as we require people to, and your gear isn't really of a standard that would allow us to use you even on standby.

Take advantage of the myriad ways to earn Emblems of Conquest and Emblems of Triumph outside of raids, and buy the gear that goes along with them, socket and enchant it, and you'll make yourself a much more marketable player. Good luck!

2009 Sep 26 (Sat) 8:54 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]