NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 27 (Sat) 9:36 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Accepted — Aziony - Undead Rogue 
Former Member

Class: Druid
Post Accepted — Aziony - Undead Rogue
Hello there people of the Path! I find myself here once again after awhile, I'm suprised as you are (not that it's ever a bad thing ;)). I had to upgrade my other account before I could transfer my druid to my main (which co-incidently is this Monday). Things didn't work out as I hoped when I left your company.

I'm here now to apply once again, but as my rogue.

To those who my name is new, I was 'Narkz' Tauren Druid - Boomkin.

----------------------------------------------------------

NAME: Aziony Barnsworth (Azy is fine if you have problems saying it)
Race/Class: Undead
Main Spec: Combat
Primary Professions: Leatherworking / Skinning
Armory Link: Clicky!
Fishing Skill: 226

What's your name and where are you from?

Chris - North East England

How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.

My head hurts trying to read RPN on wikipedia T_T

I am 23, saving myself a brian aneurysm.

How long have you been playing WoW? (may also help explain strangely high fishing skills)

Would be...4 years now, since EU release in 2005.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.

This will be my main now. I have a friend who recently made his Warlock Horde, so I'm helping him out and I've always prefered Horde.

What's your guild history? Are you in a guild right now? Are you leaving that guild because of some drama you caused? Cause one thing we really don't want is drama... No, you say? Then why are you leaving?

Moved to Zenedar and leveled to 80. Did a few Naxx raids/OS/Maly but guild folded so moved back to DB. Put it back in Seraphim Nocturnus as an alt and now changed to Horde. Currently in a guild now, primarily joined to be with my friend but recent changes have lead to merges and I'm looking to raid again. I liked you guys and had fun.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.

Thorva, Zalmoxis, Ekhan, Frewin

Apologies to those who I knew but not named, I just feel these stand out for me :p

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?

My role in raids is to bite on a meanie's behind while he's distracted smacking someone else. I know I've done a good job if the meanie falls over with me causing minimal problems for my fellow companion's.

What's your PvE experience like?

Classic:

ZG/AQ20/MC/BWL - Clear
AQ40 - All except Ouro and Vicidus
Naxx - Spider wing, Instructor, Patchwerk and Noth

TBC:

Karazhan/Gruul/Mag/SSC/MH/BT - Clear
TK - Al'ar and Void Reaver
SWP - Kalecgos, Brutallus and Felmyst

Wrath:

Naxx 10/25 - Clear (some achi's too)
OS 10/25 - Clear (Done +1 too)
Maly 10 - Clear
Ulduar 10 - Up to Yogg (3% wipe)
Trial of Crusader 10 - The Beasts of Northrend

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.

I've been mutilate for awhile now, I guess because it was "the" spec to be at the time. I'm not too sure of "best" spec but I've recently switched to Combat after seeing how well a rogue in SN performed. My combat spec is what I would say is cookie cutter and there are variates, but that all depends on what raiding progress you are. If I was in late Ulduar/ToC I would switch a few things around, going for Fan Of Knives interruption for example.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?

WoW Forums, Elitist Jerks, MMO-Champion and random sites which I come across while 'googling'.

Obviously you're here for the awesome PvE, but this being an RP realm, and us lot being total nerds, indulge us: end your application with a short biography, in-character note to the officers, or other story or statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and this section is not optional.

(My imagination is somewhat lacking and story writing isn't my strong point. Having said this I do have a personality for this guy.)

Azy is a middle aged ex-noble of Stormwind. The transformation of the plague has disrupted his mind somewhat. He is still what some people would call 'Upper Class' but he has a twisted mentallity for seeing fluffy or small critters. He will always take the opportunity to take a shot at anything he see's passing his sight, even if it's during a conversation in the street. He'll act like it's nothing and just continue talking.

He enjoys the taste of Gnomes, fresh or otherwise and always takes pleasure in tormenting the Tauren in his nonsical jokes. 'Man-Cows' as he commonly refers to them as. He always carries a pair of Worn Troll Dice, he always rolls to decide how the situation will go. Higher the number, the better!

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.

I got a whisper from Zalmoxis after a Nexus HC run, the name didn't really twig until I check the guild (sorry mate :p). Kinda made me smile what he said and looking at the guild.

I'm not sure what you think of me applying again but under a new character. I will be moving my druid to my main account still, was to save money too as well as other things. I will be keeping her as Horde as she is my flask maker (along with fishing/cooking) and I like to be prepared for raids.

Just to clear things up with my character. It WAS a Night Elf on my main account on Defias Brotherhood. I've always wanted an Undead Rogue so I switched. There was no drama as my Ally main is still in the guild and being an alt no one is perticually fussed.

Raiding times were not asked so I'll stick them in (GMT/CET):

Mon: 18:00/19:00 to required
Tues: Not available (Japanese evening class)
Wed-Fri: 18:00/19:00 to required
Sat: 14:00/15:00 to required
Sun: Not available (tabletop roleplay)

Also I've just noticed I've still got forums access to places ^_~ (mwhahaha! *hacking cough*)

2009 Sep 28 (Mon) 3:16 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Post Re: Aziony - Undead Rogue
Brian has an aneurysm? Is he okay?

Seriously, though, for my part, I look forward to having you rejoin us. As a returning member to the Path, I'm not sure the application is strictly necessary in this instance, but it's always good to see the effort and attention to detail.

2009 Sep 28 (Mon) 5:01 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Post Re: Aziony - Undead Rogue
Chris,

Aye, we'll take you back! It means a lot that you've taken the time to apply *again*, and so thoroughly. Whisper Ekhan, Zalmoxis, or Thórva for a /ginvite.

2009 Sep 28 (Mon) 3:56 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]