NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 28 (Sun) 1:02 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Accepted — Vyldori - Priest app =] 

Post Accepted — Vyldori - Priest app =]
NAME:Vyldori
Race/Class: Undead Preist
Main Spec:Holy/Disc
Primary Professions: Tailoring / herbs
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Vyldori
Fishing Skill: like 140 i think

What's your name and where are you from? Im luke and im from england

How old are you?
Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation. 18

How long have you been playing WoW? (may also help explain strangely high fishing skills) too long i been playing since vanilla wow where t3 was a very big deal and pvp was outclassed by rogues and shamans xD

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. This is my main and i also play a paladin and a warlock but i play my preist the most which is usually everyday after 5 on weekdays and all the time on weekends but can vary due to seeing my gf =]

What's your guild history? Are you in a guild right now? Are you leaving that guild because of some drama you caused? Cause one thing we really don't want is drama... No, you say? Then why are you leaving? I used to be alliance side of the server and was in a yogg guild called calamity, i was alos in animosity and sin but decided horde was for me cus i dont really gel with night elves anymore =]

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. Dropsleutel was a guy in my alliance guild who can tell you all the fun we had in raids all the time =]

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? My role is to heal people in raids while keeping stable mana to support the length of the raid and i know that im doing a good job when 1) People stay alive =] 2) my mana is always topped up and never below half way and 3) my overheal percentage is not over a gabillion xD

What's your PvE experience like? You name it ive been there apart from BT and old school NAXX anything other i have completed =]

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did. I am specced holy/disc as i beleive there is no better raid healing class that a holy/disc preist. it offers the maximum amount of raid heals and the most mana effeicnet costs to holy spells, it also provides the biggest heals in case of emergencies where one big heal makes all the difference. in all i chose this spec as its in my opinion the best healing spec/class in game.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game? i got to eletist jerks and arena junkies to read about my class =]

Obviously you're here for the awesome PvE, but this being an RP realm, and us lot being total nerds, indulge us: end your application with a short biography, in-character note to the officers, or other story or statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and this section is not optional. hi my name is vyldori and im an undead priest. Tbh all i can say is not much due to the fact im either jealous you have flesh or that you smell good enough to eat. but taken into consideration and that i have to live with the fact your in my faction i can make exceptions to whom i canabalize. one things for sure if all fails i can always beat you in a underwater race as you will eventually die and me well im already dead =]

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.

Nothing more really just that i hope you like the app and that i hope i get to enjoy the fun you guys seem to obviously have in raids =]

Thanks

Last edited by Thórva on 2009 Nov 04 (Wed) 10:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

added armory link

2009 Nov 03 (Tue) 8:35 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Post Re: Vyldori - Priest app =]
Hey! Glad you've decided to apply, and I'm very impressed with your gear, gems, and enchants. Two questions from me:

1. Your lowest pieces are some Naxx boots and a TotC-5 HC weapon. What specific drops do you have your eye on to replace these?

2. Tailoring is an excellent choice for any caster class, but your second profession could be switched to an additional crafting profession for even more PvE benefits. If you were to do this, which one would you pick and why?

2009 Nov 03 (Tue) 10:38 pm

Thank you =]

Now the boots im hoping to replace these with are a pair that drops from the Twink val'kyr called sandals of the grieving soul which is item level 232 , 68 stam, 68 int, 52 spirit, 105 spellpower, 64 critcical strike rating and of course enchanted with 18 spirit =]

The 2nd proffession was really a gold making proff which i dont need anymore in which i would deffo go enchanting for the spell power on rings etc which would also be a good money maker =] the benefits of being an enchanter are pretty much endless its just getting the enchanting up =]

2009 Nov 03 (Tue) 11:42 pm

Almost forgot the weapon =] hehe the weapon i would like to replace the one have atm is one that drops from either faction champs ( which is a one handed dagger ) or a staff from twin valkyr preferably the dagger as the off hand provides more spellpower in general =]

2009 Nov 03 (Tue) 11:53 pm
Former Member

Greetings.
Thank you for your application.

First of all. I'd like you to add the armory link to your application. You've raided with us once yes, but there's more than the 7-8 people from the raid in guild and I'm sure that it would ease their job on application reading when they'd have straight link to your profile (we all know how smoothly the armory is running in most of the times </sarcasm>). I'd like you to also log out with your pve gear if that's possible. If I remember right you're having full pve set and that's what we're interestd about ofcourse.
So at the moment I can't comment your gear, gemming or enchants much. But generally the gear level seems about right to guild's interest. I'll do that later when armory is working properly, if there's need for that. I can't even see your spec details at the moment.

Generally you did good in the raid and by your healing performance I gladly welcome you to the guild. Next time just remember the reagents and stuff like that ;) Good preparation for the raid is half of the job done. Even when you're pugged member of the raid.

I think herbalism is ok choise for a second talent. Having two crafting professions ofcourse gives most benefit for the item enchanting and such, but it's pretty annoying to have (and level!) two crafting professions even when you'd have alt to grind the materials for you.
Herbalism is good for making money like you said, and that's something we raiders need to do before we have stuff on farming status. So its good to have something when grinding dailies bores you. And you don't need nessecarily to go spam /trade, like when you're planning to get some incomes with crafting professions.

Good luck with your application.
/salute

2009 Nov 04 (Wed) 4:32 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks =D

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Vyldori

My armory link i will be sure to log out in pve gear so when the armory next updates it shall be my pve gear =]

Thank you

2009 Nov 04 (Wed) 5:58 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Accepted for trial. Whisper Thórva, Ekhan, or Zalmoxis for a ginvite.

2009 Nov 04 (Wed) 10:30 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]