NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 May 10 (Fri) 10:55 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Declined — Blood DK 

Post Declined — Blood DK
NAME: Drapula
Race/Class: Undead
Main Spec: Blood
Primary Professions: N/A
Armory Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Drapula
Fishing Skill: N/A

What's your name and where are you from? Katja from Romania

How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation. 21

How long have you been playing WoW? (may also help explain strangely high fishing skills) From the beginning

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. No, this is an alt
I can play friday/saturday/monday/tuesday

What's your guild history? Are you in a guild right now? Are you leaving that guild because of some drama you caused? Cause one thing we really don't want is drama... No, you say? Then why are you leaving?
Was casual in TEF, left and joined Ubiquity .. left also after a while.Was in BoD for half a year and now i'm guildless since Elvis left the building (main) :P

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.
N/A .. ppl hate me cuz i criticize to much and speak my mind to often

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?
DPS. Doing a good job means not dieing first of all, dead dps is no dps, not fucking up and ofc doing dps :P

What's your PvE experience like?
Cleared all, including 10/25 HC TOC.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
Blood DK dps, best there is, some might disagree but it's their choice to raid with a sub par spec :P
Not much to talk about it, it's the best and most used out there, it suits me well.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
EJ

Obviously you're here for the awesome PvE, but this being an RP realm, and us lot being total nerds, indulge us: end your application with a short biography, in-character note to the officers, or other story or statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and this section is not optional.

Errrm *cough*

Once upon a time .. far far away
Drapula was born from the darkness into this wretched world
The lich king was he's father and mother .. *sounds kinda gay*
He was young and foolish and was mislead by the lich king into serving him and doing his dirty work
He killed left and right not thinking if it was good or bad .. had no soul or conscience
One day i he had an epiphony .. And then found true purpose .. wasnt going to be LK's bitch anymore
So he went to the lich king and told him to go fuck himself .. well as expected he was a little pissed off and tried to kill Drapula .. but fortunatly for him some nice alliance guys saved he's bonny ass and scared him away
Since that day he's trying to be the best there is. One day when they'll meet again, will be able to stand straight and proud before him w/o having to chicken out :D
The story says that one day Drapula will find the lost blade Shadowmourne and will stick it up Lich king's arse so deep that all the scary curses/souls will flee he's body and return Arthas to he's former state .. pink pala ... gay that is :)
The End.

2009 Nov 30 (Mon) 2:55 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Warlock
Post Re: Blood DK
My general impression from your application is that, regardless of your gear or skill level, you would not be a good fit with us. Perhaps you did not read the Guild Charter; let me paraphrase for you: 'gay' is not an aceptable epithet regarding things you find dumb or beneath you, 'bitch' is not an acceptable way to describe subservience, loaded as it is with mysogynistic connotations, and I find your description of what you would like to do with the Lich King's legendary sword both immature and wholly off-putting.

Your admission that you have alientated most of the people you have played with is also quite telling. Furthermore, a hokey non-RP name, an RP section that you might as well not have done at all, a total lack of any professions whatsoever, half-assed gemming (on t9 gear at that), and non-existent enchants, regardless of the instances you have been present at the clearing of, do not make for a particularly good impression of your interest or dedication in being a supportive, integral member of a team.

To quote from the aforementioned document, here is my advice to you:
Quote:
If you're into dick jokes, sexism, racism, homophobia, and generally baseless insults, then spam Guild Recruitment until some fly-by-night levelling joint with an improperly capitalized name agrees to /ginvite you. We expect maturity and civility at all times.

2009 Nov 30 (Mon) 3:25 pm

Post Re: Blood DK

2009 Nov 30 (Mon) 4:42 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Post Re: Declined — Blood DK
Hi Katja,

We are unfortunately currently unable to offer any more raid spots to damage-dealers.

Beyond this, it is worth noting that except when a suitable explanation is furnished, we generally do not accept characters without professions. Additionally, a legitimate RP background or story is required for each application. As there doesn't seem to be much hope of productive discussion here, this application is declined.

2009 Nov 30 (Mon) 9:09 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]