NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 May 10 (Fri) 5:43 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Accepted — Kymii applying 
Former Member

Post Accepted — Kymii applying
NAME: Kymii
Race/Class: Troll warrior
Main Spec: Fury
Primary Professions: engineering + mining
Armory Link:
Fishing Skill: 93

What's your name and where are you from? Martijn and i'm from Belgium

How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
17 12 +
How long have you been playing WoW? (may also help explain strangely high fishing skills) for about 3 and half years now (pre-tbc)

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. Yes, as often as i can. I also have a troll rogue in the making. Further i have a human warlock (80), Night-elf druid (71) and Draenei Death-knight (76).

What's your guild history? Are you in a guild right now? Are you leaving that guild because of some drama you caused? Cause one thing we really don't want is drama... No, you say? Then why are you leaving? I had this char transfered to the Horde faction, it used to be a night-elf. Been from the beginning in The Holy Lightbringers, later on went to The New Expedition. But lost the fun on the Ally-side, so changed to Horde.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. Narushka

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? preferably as DPS, but i'd like to see this application as a social application, since i don't have the time anymore to spend 4-5 hours/evening in raids.

What's your PvE experience like? Mostly all pre-wotlk raids. Haven't done much raiding lately.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
Both main- and offspeccs are fury, one more suited for PvE and the other for PvP. Why Fury? well, i just like the whole dual-wielding 2-handers-concept.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game? Wowwiki, thott and most public forums.

Obviously you're here for the awesome PvE, but this being an RP realm, and us lot being total nerds, indulge us: end your application with a short biography, in-character note to the officers, or other story or statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and this section is not optional.
Born in the Swamps of Sorrows within the Atal'ai tribe, Kymii started her training as a guardian of the Temple of Atal'Hakkar, at a very young age. By the time she reached the addult age she mastered all skills for being an honored guard of the Temple. But she wanted more, to learn more, to become more skilled in the ways of the warrior. So she left the swamps, for a new adventure, to fight demons, beasts and all enemies of the Horde. All to accomplish her dream, to become the ultimate warrior...

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application. Like stated above, i'd like this to be a social application. Simply because i don't have the time to spend many hours on raiding. I'm a part-time single dad, meaning i'm in a "co-parenting"-situation. One week, my entire occupation is taking care of my daughter and work, the other week she stays with her mom, so then i'm free in the evenings. This just to let you know what my gametimes look like.

2009 Dec 29 (Tue) 2:56 pm
Former Member

Post Re: Kymii applying
You won't regret it if you accept him. Known this guy from vanilla, when our first mains were around lev 40 and did Scarlet Monastery for phat loot.

2009 Dec 29 (Tue) 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Post Re: Kymii applying
While your effort is commendable, social members do not need to fill out an application to join. Contact me, Zalmoxis, or Thórva in-game for an invite.

2009 Dec 30 (Wed) 12:41 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]