NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 May 02 (Thu) 2:46 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Withdrawn: Truetotem, Resto shaman 

Post Withdrawn: Truetotem, Resto shaman
Name: Truetotem
Race/Class: Tauren Shaman
Main Spec: Resto
Primary Professions: Mining and Jewelcrafting ( still lvling )
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Truetotem

What's your name and where are you from? Im from holland and my name is Albert

How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation. 25

How long have you been playing WoW?i guess its around 4 years now

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.yeah this is my main, playing every day with it for a couple of hours, also got a druid ( feral ) alt but im hardly playing on it

What's your guild history? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild? The only guild ive been in was Brewmasters of Kalimdor, but there was no progression at all thats the main reason why i left

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. you could ask: Sunfly, Sikouta and Xeanorth

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? Main role is not not letting anyone die if alot of people died i feel like ive failed then

What's your PvE experience like? ToC 10 / 25 cleared, ICC 10 4/9 ICC 25 3/9

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did. Well tbh i copied it from someone else, and i think its best spec there is for a resto shaman theays why ;)

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game? Alot on WoW.com but also on others forums cant remember the sites

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and this section is not optional.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.
think there is notthing else

2010 Feb 06 (Sat) 10:57 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Post Re: Truetotem, Resto shaman
Well! This application is... really shit. Normally, I would have kicked it to the kerb without even asking anyone. But you're at a gear and progress point similar to ours, so let's see if we can't salvage it.

• Raid role: Of holy paladins, it's often said that they're excellent healers for insane single-target damage (Gormok hc, Festergut) but suck at heavy raid damage (XT hardmode, p3 Putricide). What are the strengths and weaknesses of resto shamans?

• You have no chest enchant and no shoulder enchant, which may be related to the fact that you don't seem to have made contact with the Sons of Hodir. When can we expect these pieces to be enchanted, and what enchants will you put on them and why?

• We can has progress, yes, and good button-mashers are an integral part of that. But other things are also important: what is your approach to things like guild chat and vent? Are you talkative or shy and retiring?

That's all for now. Others may poke you with questions as well!

2010 Feb 06 (Sat) 1:48 pm
Former Member

Also, RP section, give us a story!

2010 Feb 06 (Sat) 1:53 pm
Former Member

Greetings Albert and thank you for applying.

I'm curious about the same things that posters above, but since your application was kind of short, I'd like to also add something. Could you tell me bit about your gem choises? Why you have decided to socket the gems you have at the moment? Do you use any web sites to help choosing your gems or do you choose them with some other method?

--Narushka

2010 Feb 06 (Sat) 3:06 pm
Profile WWW

yeah i know its kinda shit ;) this was my first apply ever so i didnt really know what to write....

- well the strenght of resto shamans is that they can do both jobs pretty good, raid healing cuz of chain heal and tank healing cuz of the change of riptide and chain healing, Their weakness is mana usage they get oom pretty fast thats why im stacking intel gems lately ( anwers your question narushka )

- well it seems that i lost all my rep with sons of hodir since i did a faction change and realm change
but im working on it atm ;) think i would get + 10 stats on chest cuz of the 10 intel you gain and more intel means more spellpower ;) and the spellpower and mp5 for shoulder if i got the rep dont have to explain this i guess ;)

- well i like fun and talkative chats.... will be a bid quiet at first, just to see how everyone is and stuff but will talk later on making jokes and stuff

2010 Feb 07 (Sun) 5:59 am
Former Member

I'd like to remind that it's 99,9% decline if you leave the RP section blank in your application. We don't force you to RP in the guild, but we'd like to see that you understand what's In Character and Out of Character since we enfrorce you to follow the additional (RP)server rules. Maybe check the other accepted applications for hints if you don't know how to gets started. There's all kind of character background stories from long term roleplayers to pve-whores. But take this as final note about the RP part.

And I'd still like to hear about your gems ;)

Your gear is very good and you seem like a nice person, I'd just like to see the full effort in the application so I could give you Thumbs Up.

--Narushka

2010 Feb 07 (Sun) 5:56 pm
Profile WWW

sorry all but i joined another guild.. so app withdrawn

good luck

2010 Feb 07 (Sun) 9:25 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]