NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 May 02 (Thu) 1:20 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Declined: Stripi - Retridin 

Post Declined: Stripi - Retridin
Name: Stripi
Race/Class: Paladin
Main Spec: Retribution
Primary Professions: Jewelcrafting 450, Enchanting 460
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Stripi

What's your name and where are you from?
Michael from the uk
How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
im 18 years old i think?
How long have you been playing WoW?
ive been playing wow for about 3 years on and off
Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. This is my main toon that i play usually but i also have my shaman (Shädowsöng) which is pretty much geared for icc 25 you can have him if you want also :P

What's your guild history? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild? Well with these toons ive only ever been in Mutiny i left because i felt stuff wasnt getting done right the officers didnt really lift a finger to do much and now that the guild leader has passed it on i feel like the whole guild is just hitting a dead end.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. Scórn, Ariali and Kaba or Zharka are the best people to speak to i guess :) dont really know anyone from the luminous path apart from my ex guildie which you just took in.

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? I feel that my role in raids is to provide buffs to people in the raids and also give replenishment to the casters of the raid, Staying out of any debuff / aoe etc is another priority as it gives the healers an easier job and i dont want to die as id rather do lower dps than do none at all whilst dead.

What's your PvE experience like? Well my pve experience started on ravenholdt where i did Kara, Zul'Aman, Serpentshire Cavern, Tempest Keep and then onto Black Temple at 70. Once i reached 80 i did Naxx and Malygos then i levelled here and did Ulduar, Trial of the crusader and icecrown citadel first quarter down and many attempts on rotface and a few on festergut

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did. I found my build on the class forums it seemed to be one a few people were using so i decided to try it out and ive liked it ever since

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game? wowwiki, class forums and elitistjerks

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and this section is not optional. After many fights Prince Kael'thas forces finally reached the Dark Portal. Most of Blood Elves followed Kael'thas to Outland, but some of them decided to stay in Silvermoon City and wait for their Princes return. Kael'thas decided to send the word to those who were waiting for him. Grand Magister Rommath was chosen to carry out this task, but he was not alone. A Young paladin from the sunstrider family was sent with him. Together they travelled through the Eastern Kingdoms and finally reached the
Thalassian Pass. In Silvermoon City Grand Magister Rommath and his loyal guardian Stripi Sunstrider spread the word of Kael'thas as they were told.

After years of training in Bloodknights, Stripi has became a very experienced paladin.
She seeks a better life with more adventures by searching for new challenges and ways to protect
her beloved city Silvermoon and its people.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application. Well not really much to say apart from im an ex hardcore raider from ravenholdt was in redrum inc there. Im also a fun character to have in the guild i can be very funny at times and cheer alot of people up :D also i want all your cookies!

2010 Feb 25 (Thu) 8:11 pm

Post Re: Stripi - Retridin
Sorry about the layout of my rp story btw i done it in notepad as i couldnt see it properly in this box xD

2010 Feb 25 (Thu) 8:12 pm

While his application might be slightly lacking (imo, *cough*), he's a good and reliable player.

I haven't played with too many paladins in the past, but I haven't even been able to call him a retardin yet! :(

Anyway... Like I said, he's a good and reliable player and should there be room for a reta(r)din around here I doubt you'll be disappointed. He always comes prepared to raid with flasks and buff food, he's even done some fishing every now and then to help refill my fish feast stock ;)

Hope you get in Stripi <3

2010 Feb 25 (Thu) 8:19 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Though we are not really searching for plate DPS at the moment, we did have the opportunity to raid with you tonight on a trial basis, and your DPS is about where it should be, plus you seem personable enough.

My questions to you are these:

• How committed are you to this character? Is ret paladin your passion? Or are we going to give you the plate loot that drops only to have you inform us a month down the line that you're really a resto shaman in your heart, and that's what you want to play?

• Convince me that "Stripi" is a plausible RP name for a female blood elf, and not a reference to exotic dancing or sex work.

• I had to intervene in raid chat tonight to stop a line of "humor" about sexual contact with women who are incapable of giving consent. I'd like you to briefly explain to me why "sapped girls can't say no" and all variants thereof are in fact not funny.

Thanks in advance!

2010 Feb 26 (Fri) 1:46 am

This toon has always been my main toon and always will be. My shaman sits on the sidelines and thats who i play when i feel like being distant from a boss im an elemental shaman main spec, and if you need me as resto im there for you.

When this paladin was younger and in training she had the habit of slicing the skin from the arm resulting in her being given the name stripi.

Ahh yeah i let my twisted sense of humour get the better of me sorry about that >.< and i can promise it wont happen again. sorry in advance

-Stripi

2010 Feb 26 (Fri) 2:58 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Hey Michael,

With one retadin, a warrior, and three Death Knights on the roster already (all of whom are reasonably active), I'm afraid I can't justify adding another plate DPS right now. I'd also suggest you give a bit more thought to the question of why rape jokes aren't funny.

Good luck finding a nice raiding guild!

2010 Feb 27 (Sat) 1:02 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]