NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 May 02 (Thu) 1:10 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Declined: Ele/Resto shaman Xá 

Post Declined: Ele/Resto shaman Xá
Name:aab@topdanmark.dk
Race/Class: Troll Shaman
Main Spec: Elemental
Primary Professions:Herbalism / Alchemy
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=X%C3%A1

What's your name and where are you from?

Daniel and im from the United States... of Denmark!

How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.

im 21 if its my real life age you want :p
How long have you been playing WoW?

3 years. been in hardcore raiding guild in Vanilla Wow when i played tauren druid on Agamaggan.
Warlord Danish! well i prefer playing shaman now so im sticking with this toon and has been for many months.
Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.

Yes this is my main and i have no real serious alts.

What's your guild history? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?

Been in and out og SGE (which i am in atm.)
no issues with the guild at all,
Also been in Felmarines when Islen was g-master and followed as the guild changed to Renatus somethingish and disbanded).

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.

Xarantaur, think he can vouch for me.

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?

Whatever is needed i provided (might slack on the shaman tanking gear tho...)
I just got my t10 2-set bonus as elemental and i do roughly 6k dps on single targets. (did +7k on Koralon in Voa 25, no flasks ofc).

What's your PvE experience like?

IN Vanilla WoW i was in leading horde (and server) pve guild on agamaggan, Unforgiven (changed name a few times since), clearing MC, BWL as server firsts along with all emerald dragons, kazaak (or whatever his name was), Onyxia etc.
in Burning Crusaded i didn't play much serious and lost abit of the "fire" playing,
however i fell in love with the game again here in WotLK.

Naxx: why borther...
Totc 10 & 25: cleared.
Totgc: never done it tbh... :s
Icc 10: 5/12
Icc 25: 4/12

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.

my current build (both resto and elemental is for pvping as i wasn't sure if and when i'd get a new pve guild. i got a really good Elemental spec for pve i use (and gylph for), however my Restoration i rarely change to pve as i use it in my +1800 2v2 arena team. could be arranged tho if my guild was in dire need of Healing, as gold come easy to me hehe.

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and this section is not optional.

Xá is shamanic troll, 24 years of age, who been born and raised amongst the jungle trolls of Stranglethorn, the Bloodscalp tribe to be exact.
He have always been promised great power and status during his childhood, however at the age of 22 he began changing, often seen wandering around mumbling to himself. As time went, and he turned 23, spiders web started covering his every bit of cloth and skin, and he began to bite other trolls of his tribe at random occasions and for none apperent reason, which ended up with him gaining a mask to avoid further… accidents.

even though he began to become unpredictable and unstabile, he maintained studying on his own.
He is a well educated troll, who been studying the other races of Azeroth, eventually learning the language of the orcs, and wolves.
though all other races are lesser and unworthy, Xá find manipulating them a great way to amuse himself, which is why might be seen interacting with other races though he dislikes them, and when opportunity arrives, he’ll be likely to assault his unaware manipulated victims.

Little Story for the RP interested player:
At 22 Xá was assaulted by a band of undead as he had wandered off to the cemetery of Duskwood, he was eventually saved by the kindness of an human warrior. In return, Xá being indebted to the human, who had been wounded, decided to show the human kindness and healed up his wounds, then followed the human and camped with him for 3 days, the 4th night, the human had begun to trust Xá’s intention, dropping his guard and went to sleep making Xá the watchout for the night, and Xá rewarded this trust by cold blooded cutting his “savior” open, while he was in his sleep. Then dismantling him, taking his belongings of use and wandered off back to his home in the vale, one experience with the naivety of lesser races richer.

for the time being, he wanders around Azeroth, often seen walking amongst treelines and dusky parts of Orgrimmar, covered in spiders and spiders web, however doesn't seem bothered by his "passengers"...

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.

I practice football 3 days a week therefore my best raidingdays usually is Wednesdy, Friday, Saturday and sunday. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday i won't be online until 21-21.30 server time.

Last edited by Thórva on 2010 Mar 10 (Wed) 11:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Colorizéd

2010 Mar 10 (Wed) 5:19 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Post Re: Ele/Resto shaman Xá
Your availability does not seem to mesh with our scheduled raiding times at all. Insofar as you're interested in raiding, would this guild really be a good fit for you?

Also, could you at least reconstruct your planned PvE spec + glyphs in the Wowhead talent calculator and provide a link so our current shamans and shaman-knowledgeable members can comment?

2010 Mar 10 (Wed) 5:26 pm
Former Member

Could you log out in your current pve gear so we could see it? Also waiting to get at least talent calculator made pve-spec wich Thórva also mentioned. Please include also the glyphs to the spec.

Edit: Also inform us about your plans to get rep for Kirin Tor (revered/head enchant) and Sons of Hodir (exalted/shoulders), or are you having an alt with reputation wich can provide these to your pve gear?

Blood Fire Death!

Last edited by Narushka on 2010 Mar 10 (Wed) 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

2010 Mar 10 (Wed) 5:39 pm
Profile WWW

Seeing as Xá mentioned me in his application I feel its my place to vouch for him. I hope this doenst effect his application because Im a trialist.

Xá is a very good elemental shammy, He knows his stuff. He knows the mechanics of the game and knows his class very well. He is also an avid PVP'er, His resto spec can be used for healing in ICC 10/25 tho its more or less designed for a single target, i.e. Main Tank.

When he does raid he goes out his way to make sure that he does things right, He keeps himself up to date with tactics.

Hope this helps

Regards
Twilight Vanquisher Xarantaur

2010 Mar 10 (Wed) 5:44 pm

Narushka wrote:
Could you log out in your current pve gear so we could see it? Also waiting to get at least talent calculator made pve-spec wich Thórva also mentioned. Please include also the glyphs to the spec.

Edit: Also inform us about your plans to get rep for Kirin Tor (revered/head enchant) and Sons of Hodir (exalted/shoulders), or are you having an alt with reputation wich can provide these to your pve gear?

Blood Fire Death!

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#hEh0qcdItGfzAo0xxco:kbp
i predict using Elemental Mastery gylph as from next patch as Flameshock no longer need gylph to crit and is affected by haste rating as far as i am informed.
( http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#hEh0qcdItGfzAo0xxco:Gbp )

2010 Mar 10 (Wed) 6:04 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Warlock
Thórva's question about your raid availibility is an especially important one since we currently only have the ability to run 10-man's on Sundays (which seems to be your only availible raid night) which are largely oversubscribed anyway. What are your expectations about getting a raid spot on such a limited schedule (and I'm looking for a realistic expectation here — the 'whatever you give me is fine' approach, while common, is not especially helpful)?

I'm also interested in Narushka's question about your plans for BiS head and shoulder enchants. Could you additionally adress these concerns?

2010 Mar 10 (Wed) 7:30 pm

Zalmoxis wrote:
Thórva's question about your raid availibility is an especially important one since we currently only have the ability to run 10-man's on Sundays (which seems to be your only availible raid night) which are largely oversubscribed anyway. What are your expectations about getting a raid spot on such a limited schedule (and I'm looking for a realistic expectation here — the 'whatever you give me is fine' approach, while common, is not especially helpful)?

I'm also interested in Narushka's question about your plans for BiS head and shoulder enchants. Could you additionally adress these concerns?

Well ofc i wouldn't join a pve guild to NOT raid.
Im hoping to get to join as many raids as possible, if you only raid sundays thats abit of ashame hehe. but i can also raid Wednesday, friday and saturday if any raid should come up.

2010 Mar 10 (Wed) 8:22 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Hey Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to apply to us, but I think we're going to have to decline this application. I'm afraid what the Path needs right now are people who are consistently active across multiple raid nights, including the Thursday 25-player ICC, and you can't offer us that at the moment. Get in touch if your situation changes. Good luck finding a suitable guild!

2010 Mar 10 (Wed) 11:48 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]