NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 May 02 (Thu) 3:10 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next
Accepted: Application: Aleyá: Blood Elf Arcane Mage. 
Former Member

Post Accepted: Application: Aleyá: Blood Elf Arcane Mage.
Name: Aleyá Silverlight.
Race/Class: Blood Elf Mage.
Main Spec: Arcane.
Primary Professions: Engineering/Mining.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Aley%C3%A1

What's your name and where are you from?

My name's Jak and i'm from a county in the UK called Worcestershire, I think they ran out of names for the city I live in, because that's called Worcester, I live at my Mothers house (for now!) with my Girlfriend, SJ.

How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
99 + ;D.

How long have you been playing WoW?
I started playing WoW at the start of WOTLK, I still remember the glory days of Naxxramas and the hellish corpserun back to that damn Necropolis.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.

Yeah, this is my main and i'm on it almost every day, I play it very often, I also have a level 80 Night Elf rogue, but i'm considering moving her over to Horde.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?

Well, I just recently faction changed back to Horde, because it's where I truly belong, the Alliance wasn't much fun i'm afraid, I was in "Grove of Eternal Balance", which collapsed, then I joined an "offshot" guild of GoEB called "Surreality" they were good raiders but they seemed to favour whoever were their closest friends for gear and DKP etc, which isn't how an enjoyable guild is run, so I left them and went Horde, because I always loved those brutish green fellows! :D

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.

Gorganoth, i'm sure will vouch for me, as he's seen me raid and is my best friend, in real.

Thorvá, I have a screenshot of me catapaulting you from my Mechano-Hog into Gorganoth's mammoth which i'm sure I can dig out for you to see. ;D

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?

I'm a DPSer I pride myself on seeing how long I can go without messing up my rotation (3 buttons!), but I know i'm doing a good job if i'm keeping my damage done high and also not messing anyone else up by standing too close to them etc (For example on Suarfang)

What's your PvE experience like?

I've cleared Naxx when it was hard, cleared Ulduar 10, done ToC10 and 25, and up to Blood Princes on ICC10 and Putricide on 25.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.

I was an arcane mage before it was the best spec, lore-wise it seemed the best spec for a mage to go, I love the idea of an arcane mage dabbling with magics thet are unknown to them, plus the spell animations kick ass! xD
Arcane is a very good spec though, with extremely high burst and good, sustainable damage which can be kept up, due to its mana efficiency.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?

I sometimes go to EJ and the WoW forums if i'm not sure about something.

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and this section is not optional.

Aleyá Silverlight was just living her life as a normal citizen of SIlvermoon city, until Arthas Menethil's relentless campaign to march upon the sunwell and use it to revive Kel'Thuzad happened, her entire family was killed all except for her and her sister, Arenthea.

Both vowed revenge and Aleyá decided to take the path to becoming an arcane mage, whereas Arenthea expanded on her already adept skill at the bow and lead the long and lonely path to becoming a skilled hunter.

Both have a deep harbouring hatred for any Undead in any way affiliated with The Lich King, they don't detest the Forsaken, but the act around them with unease.

Aleyá hates Strawberrys and loves the taste of Mag'hari Grainbread.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.

Thanks for your time! <3

2010 Apr 04 (Sun) 1:29 pm
Former Member

Class: Druid
Post Re: Application: Aleyá: Blood Elf Arcane Mage.
Jak Pearson........

<3

I'll vouch for him.

On a serious note.

I've seen him raiding.
He's prepared, his strudels are better then Savians. ( I know for a fact)
He reads up on boss fights! ( =O )
His dps is at the level we need.
He has the same humour as me (Fantastic)

2010 Apr 04 (Sun) 2:50 pm
Former Member

Put Savians Strudels are made from WIN! They must be good :3

2010 Apr 04 (Sun) 3:14 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Gorganoth wrote:
He's prepared, his strudels are better then Savians. ( I know for a fact)

:cry:

More reaction later, I'm off dealing with this first...

2010 Apr 04 (Sun) 4:57 pm
Former Member

Class: Druid
Just like to note, I take what I said back.

Both your strudelz are equally nice.

:D

2010 Apr 04 (Sun) 5:46 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
On a more serious note: zomg PvP gear! No questions until I get to see you in your proper pewpew outfit 8-)

2010 Apr 04 (Sun) 6:27 pm
Former Member

Derp, sorry should show my PvE gear now.

2010 Apr 04 (Sun) 6:33 pm
Former Member

Gorganoth wrote:
Just like to note, I take what I said back.

Both your strudelz are equally nice.

:D

TRAITOR!

2010 Apr 04 (Sun) 6:34 pm
Former Member

Anyways. To the serious bussines ;)

You'd be 8th (active) cloth caster in guild. If you get accepted it meanins for example pretty intense loot competition and rotation between raid spots and benching. How do you feel about this?

Also. Have you checked our raid times and days, how suitable they are for you?
Since you're living with your mother and are relatively young in my eyes, I have to ask also this - Do you decide your playing hours or your mother/gf? What I'm after this is for example is are you able to play as late as you choose or is there a change for parent agro or such during late of the night / dinner time etc? If there is change to this, how do you handle the situation so it would minize the trouble that it gives to raid?

Also tell us what is your usual routine when you prepare for a raid?

Thank you and /salute
--Narushka

2010 Apr 05 (Mon) 7:59 pm
Profile WWW
Former Member

Loot competition's something i'm used to and regardless i'm not there for getting loot, i'm there to have fun with my friends and enjoy playing WoW! ^^

My parents don't have any say in my play time, I pay my mother her rent money and she leaves me alone for the rest of the month, my girlfriend plays WoW just as much as me, so I can't see any complaints coming from here, hehe.

For a raid, I prepare by logging in 30 minutes before raid time, stocking up on everything I need EG: Feasts, flasks, potions anything else needed etc.

In regards to if I can stay up late, that's never a problem.

Hope that answers your questions.

2010 Apr 05 (Mon) 9:04 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next