NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 May 02 (Thu) 6:56 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Declined: Larc - Troll Hunter Application 

Post Declined: Larc - Troll Hunter Application
Name: Larc
Race/Class: Troll Hunter
Main Spec: Survival
Primary Professions: Engineering & Mining
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&cn=Larc

What's your name and where are you from? I currently live in a reasonably small town located within the West Midlands of the United Kingdom called Nuneaton, It is east of Birmingham. I currently live under the same roof as my parents.

How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation. Boring Ville 90s

How long have you been playing WoW? I have been playing World of Warcraft since the release of The Burning Crusade expansion pack, so unfortunately I missed all of the pre-tbc raids, although I have experienced them all.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. This isn’t my main, but I would like to keep this character on a separate basis from my mains guild, mainly as this allows me to experience a lot of other parts of the game and meet new people, this does not mean that I am not as serious or dedicated towards this character as I do and will enchant all my gear to the maximum standard of which it can be, this includes gemming standard and professions. (I am willing to tell an officer in-game of my mains name)

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild? I am currently in <The Devoted> the whole reason I joined this guild, as previously stated above I wanted to keep this character of a separate basis away from my main, unfortunately since I have joined this guild they have changed the raid days which clash with the exact days as my mains raiding days. I have therefore come to the conclusion that it is unfair for them for me to stay within their ranks as that is not the sole purpose of my character. I wanted to be able to attend most of, if not all of the raids but circumstances within the guild have changed and I no longer feel it’s fair to stay here.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. Firstly you could ask Ebrill (Shadow Priest in <Isis> She has been an extremely good friend of mine since the days of <Ravens>. You could also ask Calley A rogue who I have also been extremely good friends with since the days of <Ravens>.

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? My main purpose in raids is first of all, to maximise my dps while being able to be aware of everything else going on around me. Not only should I be able to maximise my dps, but not die during fights as this is also a failure from where I stand.

What's your PvE experience like? I have experience all bosses from every instance including pre-tbc (although I did not do this in vanilla) all the way up to Lich King in 25 man which I have slain, although this is on my main, on my Hunter I have only experienced a reasonably minimal amount of bosses due to as previously stated I have not been able to raid to the amount I wished with my current guild due to issues of raiding days

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did. The main reason I specced this was because since I got the 2 part tier 9 it increases my dps quite some. My spec also allows replenishment, also it allows me to continue to do high damage with the gear which I possess, as Survival should out damage BM and MM at lower gear levels, especially as It is a strong spec with movement and target switching

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game? I read up on Elitist Jerks, and the Ensidia website, the problem being with the Ensidia website is that they only include the high end specs for hunters which is MM when you have the ArP.

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and this section is not optional. Little is known of Larc’s early life. As a member of the Darkspear Tribe he was one of the trolls which were led to Kalimdor by Thrall. Although already an experience hunter, he did not follow the Vol’jin to the Echo Isles, but preferred to make his own way by seeking adventures on the vast, undiscovered continent. After years of travelling alone, mastering bows and taming of various beasts, he now seeks the company of other adventurers for greater glory, mainly in the newly discovered world of Northrend.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.

2010 Apr 06 (Tue) 8:33 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Post Re: Larc - Troll Hunter Application
Hey Larc,

Thank you for taking the time to make a really nice application. I'm afraid that if we were going to take another hunter at this time, it would have to be a main character who was a little bit further into Icecrown in terms of gear and class-experience. It's tough to drive progression if your attention is divided.

Good luck finding a suitable guild though, and have fun out there.

2010 Apr 06 (Tue) 11:26 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]